Sunday, 20 September 2015

I Rather Enjoyed That Game? Chelsea-Arsenal 2-0

Chelsea won. They could have lost but they deserved to win.

It was very close. The red card was key though at the end of the day Gabriel
did kick Costa and so I've no complaints about the sending off. The game
plan was clearly to rattle Costa who is volatile and get him sent off which was
a reasonable enough one which might well have worked?

I am getting more concerned about Sanchez who has an excellent chance and has
yet to score while Giroud and Walcott, who both have, are the ones under
pressure and constantly accused of not being good enough (which I disagree with).

City lost to the main rival did not pull ahead! Chelsea away is one of the toughest
games of the season  so anything but a loss would surely have been taken as a plus?

I also read multiple reports about Dean, and how badly arsenal have done when
he is the ref which makes you think. Shouldn't arsenal have learnt from this? Should
they not have been fully aware that Dean has sent of arsenal players very often so
don't do anything stupid? Fool me once shame on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment