Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Looking forward to City-Juve

Ok the qualifiers had been on already, but that's not really starting? And Arsenal start tomorrow
so does today count? Well I say it does and given that no one else is going to read this why not :)

Mainly looking forward to the City-Juve match. City have been magnificent though Juve were in the
final last year and with their new stadium are back as serious players. That said City are the top
spenders in the Champion's league this year and have been powerful at home?

Arsenal have an easy enough game tomorrow though I don't really know about them so they might
not be that easy and might be very good at home? I'll read more about it before the game begins. I
just expect arsenal to qualify from the group which to be fair we tend to do? This year though I
expect more since the side is complete. We're not rebuilding a side after we've sold our best
player or trying to piece loads of new players together to form a team or suffering from a world
cup summer where out players have not had a break. This time we have a superb side who should
be a match for anyone!

Will look back on this during the year to see how things eventfully unfold :)

No comments:

Post a Comment