Thursday, 17 September 2015

Was Funny when Chelsea lost, It's Not Funny when Arsenal do!

It does depend on where the bar is? As I mentioned not so long ago, I look for Arsenal to make the
QF's of the CL. That would be good for me. That being the case, yesterday was annoying since I
lost my bet (though did win more than 2.5 goals), but I fully expect arsenal to get out of the group
so nothing really changed?

Is a bit disappointing for the best league in the world to have 3 losses out of 4 but again I expect
all 4 to get out of their groups. The money in the premier league is outrageous and it is sucking the
talent from everywhere. This should lead to being more and more competitive though of course
Barca, Real and Bayern will remain up there.

Chelsea losing and being 4th from bottom (the table never lies) is still funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment